Eligible patients could have a $0 copay for their first 30-day
prescription of EPIDIOLEX.*
If you or your loved one has been prescribed EPIDIOLEX, you’ll want to know about options for paying for your prescription.
With the EPIDIOLEX® Copay Savings Program, eligible patients could pay as little as $0 for the first 30 days of EPIDIOLEX, and as low as $25 per month for every additional 30-day prescription.
Additionally, you will:
- Pay as little as $50 per copay for each 60-day prescription
- Pay as little as $75 per copay for each 90-day prescription
- Legal residence in the United States, including a domestic mailing address (no P.O. boxes)
- Commercially insured and not enrolled in a Federal health care program (e.g., Medicare, Medicaid, TRICARE, Department of Defense, or Veterans Affairs programs, including Medicare Advantage and Medicaid managed care plans) with prescription coverage
- The applicable copay or cost share on a prescription fill before any Copay Savings Program assistance is provided exceeds $25 for a 30-day prescription, $50 for a 60-day prescription, or $75 for a 90-day prescription
- Commercial copay assistance must be permissible in the state in which the patient resides and in which the prescription is being filled
- Patient must have a valid prescription for EPIDIOLEX® from a licensed physician
- Qualifying patients may receive up to $2,600 annually to help meet copay costs
For more information, call 1-833-GBNGAGE/1-833-426-4243. Customer service associates are available Monday through Friday, 8:00 AM – 8:00 PM ET (excluding holidays).